As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system benefits, these components make internal use of Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine.* Turmeric oil is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, ingested Turmeric oil may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
Turmeric oil can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Take Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric oil acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric oil when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric essential oil or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric oil into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.