I am in search of a Licensed Esthetician looking for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Your expertise in skin care and product knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client.
Experience for yourself what makes Michelle's Oasis like no other spa in the world!
• Experienced and recently graduated estheticians welcome!
• Perform consecutive 50 minute facials, hair removal and other skin care services
• Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness benefits of facials while making appropriate recommendations on product purchases as well as facial frequency •Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
• Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product line as it relates to estheticians • Must be customer service oriented
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
What we Offer:
• Competitive commission structure.
• Free hands on training
• Steady clientele
• Flexible schedules
• Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
• Professional and safe work environment
• Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
• Strong team player
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
• Able to work flexible days and hours
• Professional manner, discretion and appearance